Typical problems solved by the MireoFleet system in the taxi industry are the detection of vacant vehicles, taximeter integration, the dispatching of vehicles, and routing around traffic if necessary.
The main sources of savings for these MireoFleet users is:
- Reducing fuel consumption
- Reducing idling time
- Additionally, typical participants in this segment would like to get the answers to questions such as:
- Where is the vehicle?
- Is the vehicle available for another driver’s pickup?
- Which vehicle is the closest to the next pickup?
- What are the idling times at pickup points?
- What is the amount of non-work related use of vehicles?
- Can the number of vehicles be reduced?
- How are drivers behaving?
MireoFleet provides answers to those questions with information about:
- The realtime position of vehicles
- Precise information about arrivals, idling times, and departures from a destination
- Detailed information about all daily activities
- Precise pickup locations on the map with routing options
- Instant alarms when the vehicle exceeds a predefined speed limit
- Showing warnings about scheduled and preventive maintenance, tire rotation, registration, insurance expiration dates, etc.
- Driver ID
In order to calculate savings, users must enter the following information into the