The main sources of savings for these MireoFleet users is:
- Reducing the number of working hours
- Reducing the number of vehicles used for daily operations
Users in this segment also expect answers to questions such as:
- Where is the vehicle?
- Where is the employee?
- Where are the customers’ delivery points?
- What are the idling times at delivery points?
- What is the amount of non-work related use of vehicles?
- Can the number of vehicles be reduced?
- How are drivers behaving?
MireoFleet provides answers to those questions with information about:
- The realtime position of vehicles/employees
- Precise information about arrivals, idling times, and departures from a destination
- Detailed information about all daily customer visits
- Showing precise customer locations on maps with routing options
- Instant alarms when a vehicle exceeds a defined speed limit
- Showing warnings about scheduled and preventive maintenance, tire rotation, registration, insurance expiration dates, etc.
- Driver ID
In order to calculate savings, users must enter the following information into the