By far the greatest avoidable expenses are excessive fuel consumption due to unnecessary idling time, the use of the equipment for non-work related activities and the poorly scheduled pickup of concrete and other materials.
MireoFleet provides an effective geofencing system that generates alarms whenever equipment or a truck enters or exits a user-defined polygon (geofence area).
The main sources of savings for these MireoFleet users is:
- Reducing the number of working hours
- Reducing fuel consumption
Additionally, typical participants in this segment would like to get the answers to questions such as:
- Where is the equipment?
- Where is the employee?
- Where are the working sites?
- What are the idling times during work hours?
- What is the amount of non-work related use of equipment?
- Can equipment be reduced?
- How do I utilize the location of equipment when scheduling work activities?
MireoFleet provides answers to those questions with information about:
- The realtime position of equipment/employee
- Precise information about the time of arrival, idling time, and departure from the work site
- Detailed information about all daily work activities
- Precise site locations on the maps with routing options
- Instant alarms when equipment leaves or enters a work site
- Warning about scheduled and preventive maintenance like tire rotation, registration, insurance expiration dates, etc.
In order to calculate savings, users must enter the following information into the